Select To Get Started:
York County School Division (YCSD) is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts, student records, and employment verifications.
Per YCSD policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C § 123g: 34 CFR Part99) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Please Note: At this time, All requested documents will be sent electronically.
- Current seniors requesting high school transcripts should use the online ordering service, Parchment. All other current students please see your school counselor.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM).
- Click the appropriate link button on the left to request information.
- If you would like your records mailed to the address you provide, please indicate in the special instructions on the submittal form.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$5.00|
|Verification of Enrollment||$5.00
|High School Transcript||$10.00|
|Verification of Graduation/Enrollment||$15.00|
|GED Verifications||We do not process GED requests. You may obtain GED Verifications at www.ged.com|
York County School Division
302 Dare Road
Yorktown, VA 23692
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM